Friday, December 6, 2013

Till We Meet Again: Mixtape

I should have published this mix right on my graduation day which was about a month ago. I intended to keep it for the right moment but guess what, I just remembered it tonight. I figured I've been posting a lot of film review, oh well not really but yeah okay, a few ones ;) and it's time to take a steer to another matter I love the most which is... music.

It's obvious that Graduation for every beings is a moment where pride is shared, like at last. Especially to our family, friends and lover also. We finally succeeded in surviving through the academic conquest. Though I felt it too, I was quite the contrary. Those 3 years back wasn't just about hours and hours of studying, but in a good other way I met a bunch of wonderful friends. I was blessed by having them around me. Those highly passionate and motivated people who kept me feeling challenged most of the time. No matter how much I want to feel that way again, I can't turn back time. Once graduation was over I felt like, really? Is it 3 years later already? How fast time went by I didn't realize it was over. It got worse that time I was awaken by the fact that I would probably never see my friends again as they'd go on their own directions. And all I could do was wishing them the best damn luck (and an epic reunion of course).

So as those thoughts kept running around in my head, then some neuro whatever told me to make a mix dedicated to all my fellow friends back in Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara. The mix contains a list of my favorite songs that somehow matches to my gloomy mood at the moment. Some of their lyrics don't really relate to the sad theme but they have that heart-wrenching melody for no reason. So what the hell hahahha.

And to all friends I dedicated this mix to, thank you for being the part of my memory, no matter how bad or good it was, you'll be sticking here in my brain forever. Like I said before, I was blessed to having a chance to know you guys and your incredible willingness and with so many characters that made each of every one of you is special. I am sorry if sometimes I got insecure then my inner bitchin' came out and scared the hell out of you guys. Haha really. Deep deeply sorry, okay? :)

At last, I'll say have the best luck and have an Aufwiedersehen! Because we ain't sharing goodbye for completely leaving each other paths. But I know we'll see each other again. Very soon.

So, till we meet again, yes! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment